Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The ugly side of human beings

I got out of my little shell and to my horror, i saw the one side of human behaviour that irks me and disturbed me, but sets me thinking.

Instance 1--At the food court
I was eating my dinner with my family and there's this guy who just began eating but unfortunately, he dropped his Chicken drum stick. I felt a tinge of pity for him as that was the main dish but i changed my mind because later he suddenly got up and moved to another table, leaving the unsightly mess there. Those people sitting at the next table felt disgusted and was gossiping amongst themselves. I can understand why they felt that way. Later, they got up to buy their food and left their grandma at the table so the seats will not be taken by others. That is perfectly normal. However, if you zoom out from the focus of the grandma image, you see a table with 4 packets of tissues, lined in a rather neat way that is placed in front of every seat. I mean arghhh.. I don't know why but i hate seeing tissues lying around like that. Much less with a person stationed there. It just gets my agitated. From this instances, i see the kaisu-ness in people and the utter inconsideration.

Instance 2--In the bus
Let me ask you a question, have you sat beside someone but when there was another empty seat, you decided to change seat? I think this is not a very nice thing to do as the one sitting beside you previously might think of reasons that had caused you to changed seats and these reasons often involved them. They might think if they stink, had bad breath or is disturbing you someway or another. But of cos, some people moved because of sunlight heating them up, the cold aircon or simply the comfort level. The one that irks me is when people moved because they are sitting beside someone of different race. I see it everywhere and sometimes i'm guilty of it too because i just can't take the unique odour that they emit. Well, i tried to withstand it but sometimes you know.

i feeling tired.. to be continued...

to be continued....

0 comments:

Post a Comment