Monday, May 25, 2009

Update on my life!!

Hi to all avid readers!! I'm back to crap!! Though i try hard to avoid blogging all about my life since it will bore you, but this is my blog; my personal open diary, so bare with me for a little while!!

Right now, this week is a crucial week for me. Not that i am under any critical medical condition but it's the week that everyone (me) will receive their local university's letters regarding their application outcome. My current status is that i am being accepted into SMU's social science school, gotten my rejection letter from NTU and haven't heard from NUS yet. Today, i just went down to NTU to hand them my supporting documents for my appeal and hopefully i'll get pass the administration office filtering session!! I just hope NUS could be a little more efficient as the interminable wait is really killing me!! Checking NUS website is like an everyday routine for me. I checked it the moment i wake up and again whenever i'm about to hit the bed.

So peeps, just pray for me!!! Really hope that i could get into economics because it is my passion and i really can't imagine a life in university studying other arts subjects such as language or sociology!! I had enough of remember names after names and writing long essays!! I'm sure to be at a disadvantage since i don't possess a strong grasp of language and i can't write essays very fluently and with flowery language!! So if i really can't get econs, i really don't know what to do!! I'm glad that NUS FASS is a general degree that does not focus on which course you want to take in the first year!!! Please please let me in!!

Moving on, my dearest baby had fallen ill and is still not well yet!!! I have tried all means to make him feel better such as googling and reading tons and tons of information on the internet regarding grass eating and bloated stomach!! I got more worried when the websites claim that bloated stomach is the seond killer after the first which is cancer. It would have caused a bomb if i brought harry to the vet as the doctor will need to insert a tube into his tummy and extract the excess air and if his stomach is twisted, he needs to go for a surgery to straighten it!! =( Moreover, I don't want him to go through all that and thus I seek help from Mr. Google. I typed 'home remedies for bloated stomach in dogs' and read through all the websites again, well most of it!! Seriously, i think i am suffering from internet hypochodriac. Don't know what that means? Try Googling!! (See.. i'm hopeless!!) Everything that i do not have answers to, i will Google it. Maybe i will die w/o google but by googling i really get to know what is wrong and it gives me relief as i will have a better control over it!! Knowledge overcomes fear!!

brb

0 comments:

Post a Comment