Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm confused

Am I who I am years back?
Have I changed for the better or the worst?
I would think it's the latter.

I've lost what I called Life.
I've lost happiness or simply cheerfulness
What's wrong with me, I know not.
I'm becoming weaker, more drawn back,
less approachable, and I'm just living each day routinely.

I'm a confused kid and mentally malfunctioning.
I may need to see a psychiatrist soon to tune me back to reality.
Or maybe it is just me.

Chrysanthemum tea, green tea, ice lemon tea?
I know not which to choose.
KFC, Carl's Junior, Macdonald's?
You decide.
Nice shorts? No?
Alright. I won't buy.
I'm easily influenced, I'm indecisive and I'm too dependent.
I've lost my own opinion, lost my confidence and my sense of self and importance.
Most of the time I prefer to be hiding in one corner or be transparent to people.
If only I possess the power of being invisible, life would be great.

If I die, would anyone notice that I'm missing?
.
.
.
.
.
Would you?

3 comments:

Xelrr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xelrr said...

I would

Xelrr said...

I always will. I always always will and I know it. Cos I can't let anything go.

*If I let you go
I will never know
What my life would be
Holding you close to me
Will I ever see
You smiling back at me
How will I know
If I let you go*

Post a Comment